Christian Service CenterEach year our volunteers give over 15,000 hours of service. As one can see, this ministry could not operate without our precious volunteers. If you want to help even a few hours a week, we could use you!
Please email your application to Roberta Brown
Volunteer opportunitiesMost services at the Christian Service Center are performed by volunteers; people who love Christ and want to share His love with others in tangible ways. Whether you are retired, don’t work outside the home or have some extra time on your hands, we need you! And if you work full-time, you can still volunteer on the first Saturday morning of each month when the Christian Service Center is open to the public.
We need volunteers to:
- Help sort clothing and other items that are donated to CSC.
- Interview our clients or neighbors when they come to CSC for assistance.
- Assist people after their interview as they shop for clothing.
- Serve in our food pantry to help shop, sort and organize food.
- Help fill food orders for our clients or neighbors.
- Help in the office with filing, data entry, and answering phones.
- Keep our clothing, linen and kitchen departments organized.