Christian Service Center
How do I get help at the Christian Service Center?
- Services are provided by appointment only
- Call 325-673-7531 or come by the office to make an appointment for the next work day
What will I need when I come to my appointment?
- To receive services, proper identification is needed
- Bring a Photo ID, such as driver’s license
- Bring a social security card for each person receiving services
Are there special times for certain services?
- Rent and/or water bill assistance appointments are taken on the last working day of the month.
- Dental assistance appointments are made on the first working day of the month.
What are the services available through the Programs offered at the Christian Service Center?Through donations of clean, gently used items, we provide:
- Small appliances
- Clothing for infants and children through middle school
- Adult Diapers
- Baby Diapers
Through financial donations, we can provide assistance with:
- Sack Lunches
- Gas Vouchers
- Day Bus Passes
- Car Seats
- Box Fans
- Space Heaters
- ID Certificates
- Water Bill Assistance
- Rent Assistance
Through donations of services from local dentists, we offer:
- Extractions for adults only
- Fillings for adults only
How often can I receive services at the CSC?In order to help as many people as possible, there are limits to the frequency of receiving services:
- Sack lunches and day bus passes - (2 per person per month)
- Food - (every 2 months, and a week since receiving food from another agency)
- Clothing, Prescriptions, Gas Vouchers - (every 4 months)
- Kitchen, Bedding, Linens, Appliances - (every 6 months)
- Dental Assistance - (every 6 months)
- Box Fans and Heaters - (1 per season)
- Rent and/or Water Bill Assistance - (1 time per year)